11/2/12

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving at the cabin; who's in???

So far we have:

Gram & Gramp
Shawna (uncle Bob has to work, booo)
Amber & Josh
? Heather & Caleb (& kids?)
???Uncle Curt???

We are thinking of going up the morning of; cooking a turkey in the cook-stove, maybe some dutch-oven creations (?),  late afternoon/early evening dinner.  A few card games, strolling in the woods (if its not raining) & chatting around the fire.

Stay the night if you want; there is plenty of room :)

Breakfast in the morning & then whatever: stay & hang out for the weekend or head back to town.
Thanks to Caleb & crew, we now have an outdoor shower--yay!

I guess I'm elected to plan this shindig; so get in touch with me about plans & what you would like to bring.
Grampa volunteered to smoke a small turkey, I'll be provided fresh eggs for breakfast, (I hope) Gram is bring the (bestest) pies, & we will figure out the rest, lol :)

Fuzz (Amber)

PS: my email is refinerii@yahoo.com  or txt me at 208-861-7515

No comments: